<<< ALL RAFFLE ENTRIES ARE SOLD - THANK YOU!!! >>>
Raffle entrants have been notified of their randomly assigned teams via email. We also posted a Facebook Live video of the "draft" to ensure transparency, which can be seen here. We will update prize winners throughout the tournament.
A fundraiser for Looking Glass Community Services
How it works: 64 people purchase a $50 raffle slot and get randomly assigned to 1 team in the men's basketball tournament bracket (we will use random number generators and will broadcast the team assignments via Facebook Live) - the further your team makes it, the more prizes you win! Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Raffle purchase must be made by 9AM Wednesday, March 14
- All raffle slot proceeds go to Looking Glass Community Services
- 1 entry per person please
- Each entry will be randomly assigned to a tournament seed prior to Thursday morning tournament tip off (donors will be notified of which team they are assigned to by Wednesday, March 14th at Noon)
- The further your team goes in the tournament the more prizes you are eligible to win
- Prizes are awarded starting in the Round of 32 and are as follows:
- Round of 32 team donors get entered into prize drawing for gift cards and merchandise to The Duck Store and Claim 52 Brewing - 16 winners chosen
- Sweet 16 team donors each receive: Looking Glass swag bag!
- Elite 8 team donors each receive: a $200 Jerry's Home Improvement gift card
- Final 4 team donors each receive: a $200 gift card to either the Wild Duck Cafe, Sam's Place Tavern, Hop Valley Brewing or Prime Time Sports Bar
- Championship game team donors each receive: 2 Oregon Men's Basketball Club Tickets (2018 season game - actual game tickets TBD - seats at mid-court)
- Tournament champion team donor receives: a new Ashley's Recliner Chair from Brenner's Furniture!
- Prizes will be awarded after the completion of the tournament
- Only 64 slots are available for the raffle, once 64 people have entered, the raffle will be closed