Riverfront School & Career Center
Program Phone: 541-302-2554
1666 West 12th Avenue – Eugene, OR 97402
Riverfront School & Career Center is an accredited alternative school, offering education and vocational training for at-risk and out-of-school youth, ages 11-21. Riverfront’s mission is to "guide and support youth in developing the knowledge, responsibility, and the social skills necessary for productive citizenship." Services provided by the Riverfront School & Career Center include:
- Comprehensive career and basic skill assessment.
- Basic skill instruction (reading, writing, and math).
- Academic instruction toward a high school diploma and GED instruction.
- Basic computer skills instruction.
- Work readiness skills training and job search assistance and placement.
- Vocational training and academic credit are available through the Lane-Metro Youth Corps (ages 14 to 24), Job Training Program (ages 14 to 21), Riverfront Café (ages 14 to 21), and Health Occupations Training (ages 16 to 21).
- Assistance with transportation, job search clothing, child care, and GED testing.
- Independent Living Program for youth in foster care.
Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday