Crisis Line: 1-888-689-3111
Program Phone: 541-689-3111
931 W. 7th Avenue - Eugene, OR 97402
Program Phone: 541-767-3823
508 E. Whiteaker Avenue - Cottage Grove, OR 97424
Station 7 and its Rural Program component are in operation 24-hours-a-day to provide crisis intervention services for youth, ages 11-17, and their families. Services provided include:
- 24-hour crisis intervention: Telephone crisis intervention is available to youth and families 24-hours-a-day.
- Emergency shelter: Emergency shelter in a stable environment is provided for youth up to 21 days and until an alternative living arrangement is determined. Youth who are utilizing this service must contact their family within three days.
- Family reconciliation: Youth and families work with counselors to resolve crisis situations and reunite the family.
- Assessment, Services Planning, & coordination: Youth and families work with a service coordinator and therapist to assess their situation, problem solve, and choose an appropriate and individualized course of action.
- Project Safe Place: Transportation to services is available at community ‘Safe Place’ sites where youth can ask for help when they feel threatened, afraid, or have run away from home.
- Extended Services: Clients receive case management services and aftercare follow-up that includes connectivity to community supports and permanent connections. Youth who do not return home are provided with ongoing counseling and assistance until they are stable and in permanent housing.
Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week