Program Phone: 541-767-3823
508 E. Whiteaker Avenue - Cottage Grove, OR 97424
Station 7 and its Rural Program component are in operation 24-hours-a-day to provide crisis intervention services for youth, ages 11-17, and their families. Services provided include:
- 24-hour crisis intervention: Telephone crisis intervention is available to youth and families 24-hours-a-day.
- Emergency shelter: Emergency shelter in a stable environment is provided for youth up to 21 days and until an alternative living arrangement is determined.
Youthwho are utilizingthis service must contact their family within three days.
- Family reconciliation: Youth and families work with counselors to resolve crisis situations and reunite the family.
- Assessment, Services Planning, & coordination: Youth and families work with a service coordinator and therapist to assess their situation, problem solve, and choose an appropriate and individualized course of action.
- Project Safe Place: Transportation to services is available at community ‘Safe Place’ sites where youth can ask for help when they feel threatened, afraid, or have run away from home.
- Extended Services: Clients receive case management services and aftercare follow-up that includes connectivity to community supports and permanent connections. Youth who
do not returnhome are provided with ongoing counseling and assistance until they are stable and in permanent housing.
Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week