Program Phone: 541-686-4310
New Roads School: 541-302-2551
941 West 7th Avenue - Eugene, OR 97402
New Roads assists homeless youth up to 21 years of age who are interested in creating long-term solutions that improve the quality of their lives. Services provided include:
- Basic needs: The Drop-In Center offers homeless youth food, clothing, showers, and other vital resources.
- Street Outreach: Staff provide youth on the streets of Eugene, Springfield and rural communities with gateway services, information, referrals, advocacy, and support.
- Case Management: Case management services include a transitional living plan and assistance in finding stable housing. Youth are taught essential skills needed to acquire and maintain housing.
- Education: The New Roads School is an alternative educational program for middle and high school students who are runaways, homeless, or at-risk of becoming homeless. Students are able to work toward credit recovery or preparation for their GED.
- Behavioral Health: Behavioral health outreach workers and therapists are available to support youth with ‘in the moment’ behavior interventions. Components of this service include mental health treatment, substance abuse treatment, and dual diagnosis treatment.
- Employment: Youth are provided with employment guidance including resume preparation, skills training opportunities, interview preparation and job search and connectivity to employment.
Hours: Monday 8:30-4:45 ~ Tuesday 8:30-6:45 ~ Wednesday 8:30-3:45 ~ Thursday 8:30-6:45 ~ Friday 8:30-4:45